Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about and wants to work in the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in insurance sales and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support customers by responding to inquiries regarding insurance, availability, eligibility, coverage and policy changes.
- Send claim submissions to insurance companies
- Quote new and renewal business inquiries
- Answer customer calls
- Work with insurance carriers and multiple agents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have or be willing to obtain/maintain Property & Casualty (P&C) License
- 1-2 years of experience working with property/casualty insurance is ideal
- Would consider someone without the experience but must be passionate about learning the industry and be willing to obtain a license
- Computer savvy
- Must have a strong office/business sense
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work atmosphere and team environment
- Flexible part-time schedules
- After 1 year they get simple IRA 2% full-time or part-time
Hours: 20-28 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 138110
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.