Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a Property and Casualty License? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding people and customer service skills?
Our client is an insurance agency that works hard to meet their client’s needs and build strong partnerships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will respond to customer inquiries regarding coverages, billing, claims or products.
- Process changes to existing accounts and policies
- Serve as a liaison on behalf of the customer between the agency and various business partners
- Assist customers with claims by directing them to the appropriate claims department contacts and resources
- Handle any customer follows up to ensure needs are addressed and schedule appointments
- Perform daily administrative functions to assist the rest of the office
- Assist with the set up and execution of agency events
- Assist with cash handling and banking activities
- Participate in reviews of existing coverages and advise customers on their policy options
- Estimate and quote policy premiums
- Make outbound calls to sell, cross-sell and/or upsell services
- Meet monthly cross-selling goals by identifying cross-selling opportunities during customer interactions and taking appropriate action
- Assist with any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A P&C license and one year of insurance experience is highly preferred
- Must be willing to obtain a P&C license prior to starting the position
- Any cross selling or upselling experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable with Outlook
- Any experience with social media is a plus
- Must be comfortable with cross selling and sales in general
- Must be customer focused and have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to show empathy and stay calm through all situations
- Motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to catch on quickly and run with it
- Strong multitasking skills in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable automobile and proof of auto insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to help others and make a difference
- Great bonus potential
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.23 – $24.04 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138570
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.