Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a degree? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills?
Our client is a nationwide leader within their industry working with clients across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the face of the company and will be the main point of contact for customers.
- Assist customers by phone, online chat and e-mail
- Provide customer support by answering questions, managing new order projects and expediting orders
- Answer customer questions and direct them accordingly
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of customer service experience
- Customer service experience over the phone is ideal
- Must have at least an associate degree in a field related to Design
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any 3D CAD experience is a huge plus
- Professional, personable and friendly
- Strong problem solving skills
- Professional and strong written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is in a huge growth mode with lots of opportunities
- Unique company as they are nationwide leader in their field
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- IRA with company match
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 138703
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.