Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys answering phone calls? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take a high volume of incoming calls from customers.
- Take orders from customers
- Answer customer calls regarding any questions, problems or concerns about company products
- Determine which calls to take and which calls to need to be handled by another team
- Assist walk-in customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience from a business setting
- Call center experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new computer systems quickly
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and over the phone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 / hr. – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139158
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.