Are you a Customer Service Representative who strong problems solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned business that has been providing a wide range of top quality products at competitive prices for over 45 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to the company’s customers.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to questions and providing problem-solving resources
- Assist with billing including making changes and reviewing invoices for accuracy
- Create packing slips and invoices for the warehouse
- Review customer orders and communicate on any inquiries or questions
- Complete order entry of new orders via fax, e-mail, PDF or phone
- Answer phones, transfer calls to the appropriate departments and greet walk-in customers
- Take customer complaints and supply information to Quality department
- Act as a back up to other Customer Service Representatives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of customer service or account management experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with an Administrative or in or a related field degree
- Experience working in a high volume consumer packaged goods or manufacturing company is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in the Administrative or a related field is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn the company software
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and any advanced knowledge is a plus
- Any NAV Software knowledge is a plus
- Must be a forward thinker, someone who can read between the lines and is not afraid to ask questions when they have them
- Ability to take ownership of the role, take a task given and run with it
- Positive and eager personality
- Ability to take feedback well, take responsibility and have accountability
- Strong problem solving and administrative skills/abilities
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table as they are in the role longer, bring ideas to make the processes more efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to take ownership of this role
- Great team and management
- Ability to make an impact on making the company successful
- Company with little turnover
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discounted vision
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139153
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.