Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client serves the insurance and financial needs of thousands of individuals and businesses in Northeastern WI and in the Upper Michigan Area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will service personal lines accounts and make changes/additions to policies.
- Update customer information
- Sell additional packages to customers
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone who has insurance agency insurance experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has phenomenal customer service skills/experience and is passionate and wants to work in the insurance industry
- Property and Casualty (P&C) license is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn software quickly
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and everyone works well together
- Variety within the position
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139181
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.