Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer questions via phone, email and in-person from members.
- Liaison on projects within departments
- Attend informational meetings and stay up to date on program offerings
- Attend program functions
- Attend mobile marketing events
- Support welcome center
- Greet visitors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Marketing mobile unit experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Marketing, Business, Safety is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritize time effectively
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (may involve occasional weekend hours)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.50 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139295
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.