Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position in a deadline-driven and fun, fast-paced environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist in with a variety of duties.
- Order entry
- Track orders
- Interact with customers and internal departments via phone and email
- Internet usage for tracking purposes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service support, sales support or something related preferably from the manufacturing environment
- Computer savvy overall with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP experience is a is a huge plus
- Strong time-management and follow through skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Customer focused with strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – HYBRID POSITION, TRAIN ONSITE, TRANSITION TO REMOTE, ONCE BACK IN THE OFFICE, WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO HAVE A HYBRID SCHEDULE
Job I.D. 139309
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.