Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys a busy and fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work in the medical field?
Our client is a well-known healthcare facility that is committed to providing the best care. They offer their employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a work environment that is team oriented and family friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work the Telehealth department.
- Answer incoming calls
- Gather information and answer questions, set appointments, take appointment cancellations and reschedules and potentially handle medical triage calls
- Documentation of calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of customer service, receptionist / administrative experience
- Comfortable using the phone while also navigating on the computer
- Medical / healthcare experience and/or an understanding of medical terminology ideal
- Computer savvy
- Work well independently in a team focused environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills both in person and over the phone
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good decision making skills
- Able to handle highly confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Company that takes care of their employees
- Company likes to promote from within
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:00am – 11:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139354
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.