Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller office environment?
Our client is a leasing and management company that offers their services throughout North America. They tailor their programs to be able to meet the needs of each individual customer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide support to customers and sales staff.
- Customer service support via phones, email and direct work with clients to assist with fleet management issues including the status of vehicle orders, fuel card problems, vehicle maintenance, etc.
- Assist with coordinating services, get approvals and pay invoices
- Work closely with sales staff to support them in managing accountsWork with vehicle manufacturers and/or vehicle dealerships to place orders for new vehicles
- Work with company’s fuel and maintenance vendors on customer issues that need to be resolved
- Could assist with dropping off vehicles to deliver to customers
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Experience with automotive and/or the finance industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Comfortable working in a smaller office
- Positive and easygoing
- Ability to work well with all different personality types
- Strong phone skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a unique industry
- Small office environment that allows for cross training in new departments
- Company that focuses on technology
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $21.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 139374
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.