Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a good amount of experience working within an ERP system?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will prepare quotes, orders/order confirmations and compute billing.
- Issue credit memos
- Answer phones
- Any miscellaneous duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience in an office setting
- Any on the job order entry or data entry experience is a huge plus
- Strong math skills
- Computer savvy
- Must have a good amount of experience working within an ERP system
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Smartsheet is a plus
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritizing and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great benefits package for perm employees
- Company really focuses on having their employees be the best they can be and stay motivated and want to succeed
Hours: Full-time hours first shift
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139344
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.