Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys a high volume role? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong customer service and phone skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the primary interface with clients to determine trip permit requirements.
- Answer back to back incoming customer calls with maintaining an open line of communication via phone, e-mail, fax, and correspondence
- Educate clients on regulatory requirements, providing interpretations and best practices
- Initiate and maintain work orders to ensure proper permits are being secured
- Monitor completion of permits and provides feedback to clients
- Secures temporary permits (fuel/trips, oversize/overweight, annual and regional) for clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Process email order requests and web order requests
- Validate accuracy of permits and distributes to clients
- Maintain appropriate documentation, such as client profile, call notes
- Assist with resolving issues related to permits, client service, invoicing and payments
- Maintain expertise pertaining to applicable local, state and federal regulations in order to provide education and clarification to clients
- Maintain confidentiality of client information under the FCRA, HIPAA and other regulatory entities
- Mail paperwork to states
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of customer service or office/administrative support experience, preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Computer savvy – worked on multiple computer screens and programs
- Strong technical aptitude and interest
- Excel and internet experience
- Able to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Able to work in a fast paced, very deadline driven environment
- Quality minded and detailed oriented
- Strong problem skills
- Able to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Strong and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long –Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139328
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.