Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a laidback and friendly environment?
Our client is a manufacturer and wholesaler in the Neenah, Wisconsin area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking orders via phone and email.
- Enter orders into company system
- Answer customer questions via phone and e-mail
- Miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- 2+ years of experience where you worked on the phone with customers taking orders or answering questions is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable, easygoing and positive attitude
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have solid multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Easy going team/company
- Health insurance partially paid for by the company
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139428
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.