Are you a Hybrid Customer Service Representative looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you a Hybrid Customer Service Representative who wants to work for a well-established organization?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is member-owned life insurance company that offers reliable protection, friendly service and knowledgeable guidance. Their mission is to help members protect their families’ financial futures, build better lives, and better their communities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers by phone and email.
- Assist with new applications, ensuring all paperwork is complete
- Enter applications into company system
- Answer customer questions regarding claims
- Update customer/beneficiary information
- Set up and process claims
WHAT YOU NEED:
- ·Previous life/health insurance experience
- Must understand insurance lingo/language, polices, premiums, claims, new business and applications form
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Good math and numbers ability
- Tech savvy with good data entry experience
- Caring, empathetic, compassionate and positive
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, positive, caring, empathetic, compassionate and positive
WHAT YOU GET:
- Positive work environment
- Company that supports the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending account
- Long-term disability
- Sick /PTO/holiday
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 36 hours per week – contact us today for schedule options
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI – AFTER TRAINING, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO WORK REMOTE ON WEDNESDAYS
Job ID: 139442
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.