Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people and relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within the construction industry?
Our client is a distributor of building supplies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Take inbound calls from customers (no cold calling)
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Educate the customer on the items and what will work best for them
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of retail, wholesale customer service or inside sales experience
- Some experience in millwork, lumber, custom cabinet/doors/windows or building construction industry is needed
- Ability to convey a sense of expertise in woodwork services and capabilities and serve as the key educator for their customers
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Positive and energetic
- Top notch communication skills and phone etiquette with a smile over the phone
- Must be highly organized, a self-starter and problem solver
- Very driven and ideally someone who is sales motivated to build relationships
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Must like working in a very fast-paced environment
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great friendly atmosphere
- More of a casual environment
- Ability to help make the company successful
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 45 hours per week 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: 17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139819
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.