Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is deadline driven and detail oriented?
Our client is an educational organization to restore and preserve freedom under the United Sates Constitution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be answering calls in a call center setting.
- Process orders placed over the phone, mail and online/e-mail
- Data entry of orders
- Set up new customer accounts and maintain accounts
- Make outbound calls on occasion to follow up or clarify orders/account information
- Process mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferably from within a call center but will consider retail customer service experience
- Any experience working for a non-profit company is a huge plus
- Computer savvy and confident in learning new systems
- Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be deadline-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139825
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.