Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career within a small family-owned business?
Our client specializes in mailing, printing and fulfillment services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be handling customer service for the company.
- Take inbound calls from customers who want to place an order or have questions about their order
- Communicate with customers through e-mail
- Put the work orders into the computer system
- Majority of the time will be managing the projects from start to finish to make sure the customer order is complete
- Keep in touch with the customers regarding any order updates, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Someone who has worked with customers from start to finish
- Any printing or mailing industry experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Must be customer focused and have top notch customer service skills
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced and always changing environment
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to take on whatever needs to be done
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family owned business
- Great internal longevity
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am- 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140303
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.