Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer phone calls, schedule service or sales opportunities.
- Greet customers when they enter the Showroom
- Enter customer information into their CRM database
- Make follow up phone calls to customers
- Create purchase orders and sales orders for mail delivery or Showroom pick up
- Order salt and schedule deliveries
- Assist Showroom customers with products and questions
- Assist with inventory
- Assist customers with loading Showroom purchases into their vehicles
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have phone and entry experience from within an office setting
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills is a plus
- Any experience with CRM experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with SAP is a plus
- Friendly and easygoing
- Top-notch verbal/written customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a great team
- Positive culture
- Beautiful working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm, possible overtime may be available
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140338
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.