Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong problem solving and prioritizing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is great at math?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will prepare quotes, orders and order confirmations.
- Compute billing
- Issue credit memos
- Answer phones
- Any miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience in an office setting
- On the job data entry and/or order entry experience is a huge plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure (will work with common fractions and decimals)
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable learning new software
- ERP system experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Smartsheet experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data numeric skills
- Self-starter, friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Follow instructions well
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that values employees growth
- Company stability
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140547
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.