Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative opportunity? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent time-management skills?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working on one program only with minimal phones calls and lots of emails.
- Receive orders from customers and send off to distributors
- Receive confirmation of orders and tracking numbers to send to customers
- Order entry and work with Shipping
- Troubleshoot questions from customers on their orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Experience in a customer-focused/customer service position within an office environment
- Experience working in the product manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Any experience with supporting one large customer is a plus
- Computer and tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Professional and outstanding people skills
- Okay sitting and working on the computer all day long
- Process focused and embrace scientific thinking
- Excellent time-management skills with a sense of urgency
- Extremely strong verbal communication, organization and team-interaction skills
- Honest and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140754
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.