Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong computer skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity in the Kewaunee area?
Our client is a well-known fabrication company that prides themselves on their quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with customers and production personnel to fulfill customer orders.
- Answer customer questions regarding availability of parts, lead-time, pricing, shipping discrepancies, and product information
- Process and prepare credit memos, invoices, quotes, and technical support requests
- Monitor customer forecasts
- Sort incoming mail and deliver outgoing mail to the post office daily
- Backup to receptionist as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years customer service experience
- May consider a degree in Business and no experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Excel and Outlook skills
- JDE / ERP system experience preferred
- Ability to use several computer systems simultaneously
- Detailed, able to prioritize and strong follow up skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great employee tenure
- Committed to the community
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kewaunee, WI
Job ID: 140808
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.