Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys a busy and fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work in the medical field?
Our client is a well-known healthcare facility that is committed to providing the best care. They offer their employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a work environment that is team oriented and family friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work the Telehealth department.
- Answer incoming calls
- Gather information and answer questions
- Set appointments
- Take appointment cancellations and reschedules
- May handle medical triage calls
- Answer after hour calls for clinics
- Documentation of calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, receptionist / administrative experience
- Comfortable using the phone while also navigating on the computer
- Medical / healthcare experience and/or an understanding of medical terminology ideal
- Computer savvy
- Work well independently in a team focused environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills both in person and over the phone
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good decision making skills
- Able to handle highly confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Company that takes care of their employees
- Company likes to promote from within
Hours: Full-time and part-time hours available. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140816
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.