Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong verbal communication skills?
Our client is an independent life and health insurance agency. They are looking to add to their dedicated, responsive, and experienced customer support department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take incoming calls and assist customers with their questions regarding their Medicare/health insurance policies and any changes.
- Find out from the customer how you can assist
- Review customer policies with them or find out if it necessary to make an appointment with an agent
- Help with general office tasks and paperwork processing as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a business setting
- Customer service experience over the phone is ideal
- Phenomenal, top notch customer service skills
- Wisconsin health and life insurance license is a plus
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook, data entry and internet skills
- Detail oriented
- Capacity to learn and retain information
- Polite, patient and accommodating to the customer needs/requests
- Extremely fast-paced and able to multitask
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to learn on the job without a structured training process
- Able to handle confidential information and abide by HIPAA laws
- Comfortable asking questions as they arise
- Clear verbal communication skills on the phone
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable company to work for
- Professional staff and coworkers
- Ability to learn new tasks to apply them to future positions
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00am – 12:00pm Friday (after Labor Day: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday), contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140834
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.