Are you a Customer Service Representative with a P & C license? Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for a 37.5-hour workweek?
Our client specializes in insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones and greet clients.
- Work with clients, carriers, and agency over the phone as well as inbound and outbound written, faxed or emailed correspondences
- Set up new accounts for clients
- Bill and file claims
- Make policy changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property and Casualty license
- Will consider P & C license with no insurance or work experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in written correspondence
- Fast-paced with high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- 37.5-hour work week
- Small team environment
- Health insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm (37.5-hour workweek)
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $37,440-$62,400/yr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140983
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.