Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls, assist customers with questions and route calls to the retail stores.
- Take orders over the phone and through email
- Enter orders into the system
- Assist with curbside orders and mail orders
- Process fundraising orders during the busy season
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Customer service experience over the phone a plus
- Excel skills
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Able to adapt well to a variety of customers
- Work well within a small department
- Easy going and flexible
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company that has been in business for over 140+ years
- Family friendly and flexible
- Culture is welcoming and warm
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation pay
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am-5:00pm and an occasional Saturday until 12:00pm due to holiday volume. Off season hours, 33 hours per week between 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am-5:00pm.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141073
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.