Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an international company that has been serving its clients since the early 1900’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls and respond to customer inquiries & complaints.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Take orders, determine correct parts to process, create quotes and process billing & payments
- Review customer accounts and update changes
- Document customer interactions
- Handle returns
- Sort and file paperwork
- Put away the stock container and help pack and ship items
- Back up to mail and bank deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or customer service experience
- Data entry experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP, PDF, Adobe or Nitro experience is a plus
- Detailed and good with numbers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rapidly growing company
- Smaller environment
- Internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141090
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.