Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide support to group/commercial lines or Medicare by answering customer calls and emails regarding benefit information, claims, authorizations and other inquiries.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Call center or medical / health industry experience
- Group health or commercial insurance experience is a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Computer savvy to learn company specific software
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Desire for continued learning
- Wisconsin resident if choose remote work option
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Positive, fast-paced culture and environment
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.25-$17.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Remote option available. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141093
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.