Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for a hybrid schedule option? Are you a Customer Service Representative with strong office experience?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer customer emails.
- Enter retailer returns, credits and debits
- Order entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience such as customer service /call center, data entry, order entry, administrative, etc.
- Debits and credits knowledge preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Able to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- On-site amenities such as cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Modern, open and collaborative environment
- Internal longevity
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$19.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141100
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.