Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong computer skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work in a collaborative environment?
Our client is a privately owned company that collaborates with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will generate and send supplier purchase orders and confirmations.
- Process credit and debit requests
- Provide administrative support to distributors
- Provide quotes to distributors on ordered product
- Attend training
- Create order guides for new members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Account management, relationship and / or vendor management experience
- Food service industry experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Tech savvy and comfortable with new technology and systems
- Detailed and organized
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Team oriented
- Driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus plan
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am-5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $40,000-$49,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. After 6 months and at Manager’s discretion, remote or hybrid option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141105
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.