Are you a Customer Service Representative who has analytical skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor with over 30 years of experience. They work together to help their clients improve their business. They are proud to offer a strong culture with a work-life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enter and process new orders, change orders and maintain orders.
- Manage change requests for job assignments
- Forecast dates
- Create and receive purchase orders
- Assist with onboarding of new Customer Service employees
- Field and respond to various questions from customers
- Monitor status of open customer purchase orders
- Provide support to Territory Account Managers and customers with quotes, pricing and other requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Previous experience in an industrial field is a plus
- Cost analysis, pricing analyst or analytical related experience is a plus
- ERP experience is preferred
- Sage 100 experience is a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dynamic atmosphere
- Growing company
- Professional and positive team atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 7:00am-3:300pm 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, may consider Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141056
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.