Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys building relationships?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process applications and establish eligibility for energy assistance programs.
- Answer client and vendor questions of program eligibility, benefit levels and form of payment
- Verify or assist applicant in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered for data entry
- Follow up on incomplete forms
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and authorize payments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of utility and vendor business/collections process, tax prep or Federal, State, and local regulations related to energy assistance programs is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish / English or Hmong / English is a plus
- Dealing with clients in a crisis situation, non-profit or volunteer experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Internet skills
- Personable and able to build good working relationships
- Passion for working with people and for the greater good of people
- Work well with a wide demographic of clients
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Work with an established organization assisting Wisconsin residents
- Growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5-39.5 hours per week between 8:30am-5:00pm. During peak season, will work some days until 6:00pm, as well as an occasional Saturday. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kewaunee and Oconto, WI
Job ID: 141132
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.