Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping people?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive inbound calls for the state-wide energy assistance program.
- Assess the needs of customers, clarify information and direct requests for additional assistance to appropriate personnel
- Outbound calls to schedule appointments and prepare clients for appointments and confirming what to bring
- Process applications and establish eligibility for energy assistance programs
- Verify or assist applicant in assembling verification documents and follow up on incomplete forms
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered for data entry
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and authorize payments
- Answer client and vendor questions regarding program eligibility, benefit levels and forms of payment for the rental assistance program
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of phone customer service experience within an office setting
- Bilingual in Spanish / English or Hmong / English a plus
- Dealing with clients in a crisis situation and / or non-profit or volunteer experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel, data entry, typing and email skills
- Compassionate, patient and service oriented
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Work with an established organization assisting Wisconsin residents
- Growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40-45 hours per week 8:00am-5:00pm. During peak season, will work some days until 6:00pm, as well as an occasional Saturday. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141131
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.