Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys answering phone calls? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take incoming calls from customers.
- Take orders from customers
- Answer customer calls regarding questions, problems or concerns about company products
- Determine which calls to take and which calls to need to be handled by another team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience in a business or retail setting
- Call center experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Time-management skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Drive to make the company successful
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141155
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.