Are you a Customer Service Representative looking to work for a company in growth mode? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping animals?
Our client is an all-natural pet food manufacturer with national distribution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for greeting customers upon arrival and handling customer service functions.
- Respond to customers by phone, email, mail and social media in regards to shipping, returns and credits and quality complaints
- Answer questions regarding raw feeding, pet nutrition and pet health
- Document customer communication
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Amazon e-commerce experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- CRM experience a plus
- Animal lover who appreciates a company that provides a difference in animal’s lives and well being
- Learn and embrace new ideas and grow as the company grows
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company that expects to double in size
- Well known company recognized for their accomplishments in growth and manufacturing
- Positive and family oriented culture
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141157
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.