Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for an excellent benefit package? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an independent life and health insurance agency. They are looking to add to their dedicated, responsive, and experienced customer support department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take incoming calls and assist customers with questions regarding Medicare/health insurance policies and changes.
- Review customer policies and assist in making an appointment with an agent
- Process paperwork
- General office tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a business setting
- Phone customer service experience ideal
- Wisconsin health and life insurance license a plus
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook, data entry and Internet skills
- Detail oriented
- Capacity to learn and retain information
- Polite, patient and accommodating to the customer needs/requests
- Fast-paced and able to multitask
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to learn on the job without a structured training process
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable company to work for
- Professional staff and coworkers
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life / AD&D insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Legal shield insurance
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141197
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.