Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company who prides itself on team longevity?
Cadre has been staffing for our client since 1999!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for scheduling and planning for a large customer.
- Manage and create orders daily
- Work closely with the customer for correct orders specifications
- Perform proper scheduling processes
- Work closely with the customer’s CSR’s
- Complete interaction with the Production Manager on scheduling daily orders
- Create monthly inventory cycle count sheets
- Maintain a clean database by removing old shop orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience, preferably from a manufacturing industry
- Will consider other industries and possibly call center as long as there is longevity as well as an interest and capability to grasp the industry
- Will also consider a recent Supply Chain Management, Business or a related field degree
- Numbers / math capability
- Associate degree preferred
- Excel skills
- ERP experience helpful
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible company
- Strong company stability
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141609
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.