Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers with purchase orders and stock checks as well as inform them of pricing, shipping dates, delays, etc.
- Manage parts and sale order backlog
- Enter customer orders
- Check inventory
- Schedule shipments
- Process reports for management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone experience within an office setting
- Customer service and data entry experience
- Comfortable with numbers and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Professional and strong people skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a great team
- Positive culture
- Beautiful working environment
Hours: 24 hours per week, any 3 full days 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141652
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.