Are you a Customer Service Representative who is a self-starter and extremely motivated? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will maintain/upkeep various system records.
- Process orders via phone, fax and email
- Follow up on inquiries and assist customers with product questions and/or service issues
- Process billing and credit card transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Would consider a recent college graduate with no experience pending long term goals
- Customer service / account manager experience preferred
- Paper, manufacturing, distribution, warehouse, skilled trade type setting experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Oracle knowledge preferred
- Self-starter, sharp and motivated
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative team environment
- Company takes pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance offered pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Client may consider remote option after training. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141847
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.