Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys people contact in person and over the phone? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a growing and well-established company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client specializes in water testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer calls and schedule service appointments.
- Greet and assists customers when they enter the showroom
- Enter customer information
- Follow-up phone calls to customers
- Create purchase and sales orders for mail delivery or showroom pick up
- Order salt and schedule deliveries
- Assist customer with loading showroom items into their car
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone experience from within an office setting
- Customer service experience, ideally face-to-face
- Able/willing to learn new computer programs
- MSWD and Excel experience a plus
- CRM and SAP experience a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. (occasional)
- Friendly, easy going and eager to help customers
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and a strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company, great team environment
- Solid, growing established company
- Positive culture
- Beautiful work environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141839
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.