Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide support to group/commercial lines side of the business by answering customer calls and emails regarding benefit information, claims, authorizations and other inquiries about their plans.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical environment experience preferred
- Will consider someone who has worked 9+ months in a call center
- Group health or commercial insurance experience a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and typing/data entry skills
- Computer savvy to learn company specific software
- Great people skills
- Able to handle challenging callers
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Desire for continued learning
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Positive, fast-paced culture and environment
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance pending location
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.25/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Position can be remote, hybrid or onsite. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 141963
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.