Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent math skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented and continuously growing company?
Our client is a manufacturing company and a worldwide provider in their industry. They are an award-winning company that has been in business for over 150 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be serving as a first contact for a select account base by responding to their e-mails and voicemails.
- Work closely with manufacturing sites, production schedulers, outside sales force, customers and off-site warehouses
- Responsible for all quoting, pricing and invoicing
- Inventory control
- Complete reports and correspondences
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in beginning to end customer service or account management that includes some numbers related work
- Manufacturing and/or paper industry experience is a plus
- International shipping experience is a plus
- Must have confidence in your math and figuring skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software/programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Basic skillet in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint, Access and/or JD Edwards is a plus
- Strong multitasking skills in fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Global company
- Company prides themselves on quality products
- Company values their employees
- Family oriented environment
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $40,000 – $45,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136932
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.