Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong customer service & negotiation skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client has extensive knowledge and experience in their industry and a mission to supply their customers’ with everything they need to operate better. They are experts at increasing productivity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide support to a salesperson as well as handle a combination of phone and email communication from your accounts.
- Process customer orders
- Quote prices, work from worksheets, inventory lists, part number files, etc.
- Gather information and set up pricing & discounts
- Check availability of stock, back order status, vendor schedules and shipping dates
- Investigate defects, damages and incorrect shipments
- Monitor & manage returns
- Increase account base by qualifying and opening new business accounts
- Upsell additional company products/services
- Build and maintain relationships
- Maintain a history profile of what was discussed with the customer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales support or customer service experience where you have worked with customers through receipt of product preferred
- May consider a call center background
- Manufacturing or industrial environment experience a plus
- Product knowledge a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Desire and ability to learn the industry
- Professional phone voice with eagerness to build relationships
- Good negotiation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Small family feel
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141973
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.