Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity to gain some office experience?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in the Consumer Affairs department where you will document all calls in the system and covert customer data into Excel.
- Assist customers/consumers by identifying, researching, and resolving their questions
- Investigate customer concerns and respond to customers once resolved
- Communicate with the Plant Quality Assurance Managers to investigate procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience over the phone (call center, account management, etc.) preferred
- May consider a candidate with outstanding people skills and is computer savvy
- Resolving consumer issues experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- SAP or ERP software knowledge a plus
- PDF experience a plus
- Detailed with strong communication skills
- Excellent follow-through and the ability to work well independently
- Think logically and problem solve well
- Sense of urgency
- Go getter and able to adapt to change
- Meet deadlines and multitask
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Wellness resources
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142032
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.