Are you a Customer Service Representative who strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls as well as assist customers with questions and route calls to the retail stores.
- Take orders over the phone and through email
- Enter orders into the system
- Assist with curbside orders and mail orders
- Process fundraising orders during the busy season
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Customer service experience over the phone a plus
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Excel skills
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to adapt well to a variety of customers
- Easy going and flexible
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company that has been in business for over 140+ years
- Family friendly and flexible
- Culture is welcoming and warm
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: During the busy season you will work 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am-5:00pm as well as occasional Saturdays. Regular hours are 33 hours per week 8:30am-4:00pm or 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday & Friday 9:00am-2:00pm.
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 142075
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.