Are you a Customer Service Representative who works great with numbers? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has customer service experience from an office setting?
Our client specializes in transport equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones as well as take incoming customer orders via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Schedule appointments
- Enter in order information and create the invoice
- Assist vendors by confirming order status updates
- Fill orders
- Calculate and update shipping costs and prepare shipping labels
- Inventory counts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience from an office setting
- Website experience, taking customer orders and order entry experience a plus
- Excel and MSWD skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Work well with numbers
- Confident and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team environment
- Growing industry
- Very casual & laidback environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142100
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.