Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong time-management & multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client services over 1,400 locations with its innovative web-based invoice system.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will review and manage customer accounts as well as identify past due accounts and determine the next step.
- Assist customers with questions regarding invoices and payment statuses
- Contact past due customers via phone and email
- Identify problem accounts and escalate to management
- Follow-up on delinquent accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills
- Basic math skills
- Working with past due accounts experience preferred
- Banking experience a plus
- Thought process data entry experience a plus
- Working in a process driven environment experience a plus
- Computer savvy to work with industry specific software
- Strong & accurate data entry/typing skills
- Positive and a go-getter
- Strong professional communication skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Extremely detail oriented and results driven
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Maintain confidential information
- Comfortable working in a process driven environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Hard-working team with integrity
- Positive environment for employees and customers
- Cross trained team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am-6:00pm (open to working until 6:00pm when needed)
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142124
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.