Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family-focused team environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding people skills?
Our client manufactures award-winning, quality products. For over 80 years, they have been supplying customers with custom solutions delivered in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process customer requests for quotes/orders, monitor order statuses and grow sales with targeted accounts.
- Serve as a technical resource for customers
- Handle customer complaints
- Recommend cost-effective product alternatives
- Work with scheduling and purchasing to expedite orders and accommodate customer requests
- Act as liaison between customer and production
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone customer service, sales experience or call center customer service experience within an office setting
- Manufacturing, distribution, warehouse and/or logistics experience preferred
- Printing industry experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and accurate data entry skills
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Energetic, easygoing and customer focused
- Sense of urgency and drive to satisfy the customer
- Organized, detailed and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused environment
- Stable company
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Flex spending
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid Personal days
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday you can choose to work 7:30am-4:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142131
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.