Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong computer skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a growing company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in safe lifting solutions and material handling products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will prepare quotes and proposals for customers and/or outside sales team.
- Respond to emails and phone messages for customer orders, service inspections & repair requests
- Process sales orders for timely delivery and update customers, vendors, and team members
- Process vendor purchase orders
- Process invoices when orders are complete
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of phone inside sales / customer service experience
- May consider receptionist experience who have customer service experience from restaurant, retail, spa, etc.
- Industrial supplies experience helpful
- Excel and Outlook experience
- Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains or SalesPad experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Accurate, attention to detail and deadline driven
- Excellent math skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Solution based problem solver
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Referral program
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 142161
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.