Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the Medicare side of the business by answering customer questions and emails regarding benefit information, claims, authorizations and other inquiries about their plans.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical environment experience preferred
- Will consider 9-12 months call center experience
- Group health or commercial insurance experience a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and typing/data entry skills
- Computer savvy to learn company specific software
- Comfortable with meeting metrics
- Great people skills and able to handle challenging callers
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Desire for continued learning
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Positive, fast-paced culture and environment
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance pending location
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$18.25/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Position can be remote, hybrid or onsite. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 142167
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.