Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a Remote Customer Service Representative position? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong spelling and grammar skills?
Our client is a store in Columbus, WI that has been serving its customer’s since 2004.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers by phone, email and chat.
- Take orders, provide customers with tracking information and answer questions
- Data entry of orders and document customer calls
- May eventually help in the Returns department and take on additional duties such as helping customers with lost or damaged products, work with vendors to exchange merchandise, pull reports for tracking & shipping purposes, process credit memos for returns and manage refunds
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Tech savvy to be able to pick up on new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to diffuse situations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to work well independently and to multitask
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Columbus, WI. In-office training for 1-2 weeks. Remote position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 142198
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.